Happy Halloween!! Hope everyone had a fun-filled and safe evening. We had a great time. This year we had a puppy, shark, poodle girl, and a manic mormon mom (not me for once :-). Jason and I were going to dress up but he was not feeling well and so I told him I would take the kids around if he would pass out the candy. We started in our neighborhood, the kids went with some of their friends down the street, then we went to the church for the trunk or treat and then I brought Koleson home and the others went with some church friends to another neighborhood. They had a great time and got loads of candy. We even had a visit from Mickey and Minnie Mouse and Hannah Montana and Billy Ray Cyrus. What a night!!!
the walls are crumbling, the kids are loud, the laundry is piling up and the dust is getting thicker but the blessings are bountiful and happiness is winning the war.
About Me
- Kodi
- They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.
Kingdom Wright
Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.



4 comments:
They all look so CUTE! I love the manic mormom mom costume. Similar to my costume. I went as an overtired mom, with huge gray bags under my eyes. All your kids look adorable except for that strange extremely oversized one. He looks like he dressed up as an author just off his month or so long book tour. :)
Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Very cute costumes!
Rami said you look great sorry the shark ran away with the dog better luck next halloween! The boys all looked like animals and the girls were classic beauty queens in their chosen environment. Glad you had fun.
Thanks everyone. We did have a great time. Can't believe it is over.
Post a Comment