I love living where I do. I miss the mountains in the west and they will always be a part of me, but living in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia is a beautiful thing. The seasons are all so different in there own way and provide so much diversity to the scenery that there is never a lack of beautiful days and nights. My favorite is fall and it is a sight to behold here in the fall. The colors of the trees, the sunsets, the smell of harvest in the air it all is a wonder for the senses. While I know you can't be here to enjoy it in person I have enjoyed taking some pics of the things we have seen in the last few weeks. The best was on Sunday evening we were having dinner and the local balloonist landed his balloon in the cul de sac down the hill. It was so fun to see the excitement in Koleson as his "boon boon" was so close. We often see the balloon in the sky during the year (he even takes it up in the winter sometimes) so it has become his favorite sight. I hope you enjoy the wonderful things we get so see here and may the world be beautiful where you are as well.
the walls are crumbling, the kids are loud, the laundry is piling up and the dust is getting thicker but the blessings are bountiful and happiness is winning the war.
About Me
- Kodi
- They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.
Kingdom Wright
Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.



4 comments:
Love the pics. The balloon shots turned out really well! I especially love the sunset pic...beautiful.
Thanks. It has been fun just grabbing the camera and seeing what I can find.
Thanks for sharing the great pictures. Glad you have such beautiful surroundings.
Post a Comment