the walls are crumbling, the kids are loud, the laundry is piling up and the dust is getting thicker but the blessings are bountiful and happiness is winning the war.
About Me
- Kodi
- They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.
Kingdom Wright
Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.
Friday, October 3, 2008
HAPPY FALL Y'ALL
Fall is here in VA and I love it. The leaves are changing, the weather is getting cooler, the holidays are upon us and three of my kids have birthdays coming up. It is a very busy fun filled time of year for us and we always get excited when the Halloween decorations come out and go up because we know that it has begun. In fact we got the Halloween decorations out and up today after the lawn was mowed. This is always the sign that the end of the year is going to be here before we know it. I hope you all are enjoying fall in your neck of the woods and if ever you want to come visit this is a beautiful time to do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WAHOO you are blogging.
I'm SO wishing I had realized I was in "wright country" last week. Not sure how I would have told the niece & nephews, I was taking off for a day...but it would have been fun to see your kingdom!
Let's be friends.
Yeah I am bummed about that too. It would have been awesome to see you. Maybe next time.
I'm SO sad I'm missing that this year!!! On the other hand...I'm <3ing that the goldfish are named Phineus & Ferb!!!
Looks like a nice blog.
Post a Comment