My neighbor across the street is a professional photographer and teaches a class in the evenings. Well since I can't make it to the classes due to Jason's schedule she has been helping me in her spare time. She gave me some books and told me to play around and then she would critique my photos. So last night the sunset was absolutely beautiful and so we played around with the camera. I love the silhouette pictures so I tried my hand at some. It was fun and the kids had a great time taking turns. We were outside for about 15 minutes and I couldn't believe the wonderful change in the color of the sky. Enjoy.
the walls are crumbling, the kids are loud, the laundry is piling up and the dust is getting thicker but the blessings are bountiful and happiness is winning the war.
About Me
- Kodi
- They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.
Kingdom Wright
Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.



2 comments:
Holy Cow those are so good. It made me miss the Shenandoah Valley sunsets too! Gorgeous!
Those are some sweet photos, K. I see extra income in our future :)
Post a Comment