Yesterday was a wonderful day. The weather was beautiful, with lots of sunshine and nice little breeze. The kids were very helpful to me so that I could get the house clean. We took a break for lunch and I rewarded them with a little ice cream. They were very surprised especially since it was lunch. Yep that's right I let them have ice-cream for lunch. Later in the day while they were playing Kason came up to me and said, "Mom check this out." I turned around and he was sitting inside the ball. I said, "Oh I didn't know that we had a prison in our house, I will have to put that to use." He laughed hysterically.
the walls are crumbling, the kids are loud, the laundry is piling up and the dust is getting thicker but the blessings are bountiful and happiness is winning the war.
About Me
- Kodi
- They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.
Kingdom Wright
Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.



1 comment:
IceCream for lunch....oh my, you are going to lose your holly homemaker status:) Don't let my kids know, they will revolt for sure! They think we should be at Katie's Custard every night.
Post a Comment