About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Friday, November 7, 2008

Enjoy those quiet moments...

Well the babbling on the television about who the best President will be are over. The nation has made it's choice and now I hope we are prepared for what is to come. I frankly was not impressed with either choice that we had this go around and don't think any of them have been great since Reagan... can we have him back... I am just grateful that all of the back-biting, name-calling and fighting about who the best is when neither of them is best is over. I still worry about where America is going and what state she will be in when we get there. I am grateful that the good folks of California were successful in their desire to maintain the sacred nature of the family and it gives me hope that we can bring this nation back to it's glory... I just don't think it will be heading in the right direction with our current choice as President. I look back at history and the people who first came to America from the European countries and I wonder what they would think of where we are now. Freedoms they fought and died for we are giving away like bad candy. It saddens me to see that we look at the Constitution as something that is outdated for our time, frankly I think we need to follow it's principles even more today than we did when this country began. I really don't care what your beliefs are but I can tell you this, if you don't stand up for America, work hard, and fight for the freedoms many have died for then you have just sealed your fate because if America falls there will be no place to go. There is a reason so many people from around the world still come here it is a divine place and it is worthy of your prayers and it needs your backing. So "gird up loins" and prepare for the fight. May God bless you and this fine country.

2 comments:

Jason Wright said...

Well said. No use complaining anymore, all we can do is fight when the other side is wrong, work together when we agree, and kick them our in 2 and 4 years ;)

B Jensen said...

I appreciated the wisdom expressed. I hope that the Americans that are concerned about what the future holds will take an active interest in standing up for the principles they believe in and resist the all too common state of mind thinking that you can do nothing. Freedom is a privilege worth fighting for.