About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Who doesn't appreciate a beautiful flower.

I have been blessed in my life with a man who doesn't mind sending me a beautiful arrangement every now and again. I have always loved having fresh flowers in the house. They are one of God's creations that I have always enjoyed. I loved going to my Grandma Oaks house because she had beautiful flower gardens with lots of rose bushes.

So on Friday the doorbell rings and it is the florist with a beautiful arrangement. A couple of hours later he arrives again with a laundry basket full of junk food (this one was for the kids). I unfortunately did not get a picture of it as it was quickly dismantled.

I also discovered that one of my children loves flowers as much as his mother does. Koleson was helping me take out a couple of the flowers that were looking less than desirable and proceeded to stick his nose in it. I grabbed the camera and took a couple of shots of him. He was quite delighted by it.