About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

As private as I can...

We have decided to go private on our family blog. If you want to keep up with us then send me your email address so that I can add you. You can either post it in the comments or email it to me.

3 comments:

funkymom said...

I want to keep up with your blog...love it:)

Jason Wright said...

Me too :)

Angie G said...

Thanks for adding me.. :)