This weekend was full of exciting things. Jason and I took a trip to Nashville for the seasons finale Time out for Women event. This was the first time I have been able to go to one of these events with him. We had a great time. My good friend Dawnell came and stayed with the kids so that we could go. We left on Friday morning and we were supposed to be back on Saturday night late... but our flight was cancelled so we were not able to leave Nashville until Sunday morning. Bummer right? Well actually I felt bad because I know how Koleson can be and on top of that he was not well. He had given a home to Kason's cold and it really settled in. He is still not feeling great but I was very grateful that he was well cared for while I was away. In fact I think he was a little mad at me because he wanted Oakli to sleep with him last night...he eventually decided that maybe I wasn't all bad and he let me be mommy again. The kids had a great time doing things around town and hanging at home. They were happy to see us and tell us about all their fun adventures and question us about all the fun things we saw.
the walls are crumbling, the kids are loud, the laundry is piling up and the dust is getting thicker but the blessings are bountiful and happiness is winning the war.
About Me
- Kodi
- They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.
Kingdom Wright
Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.



2 comments:
Who did the pistol decorated car belong to? Fun things and great shots.
I don't remember who owned the car it wasn't a name that I recognized. They also had Elvis's gold caddy there but I didn't find it quite as interesting as this one.
Post a Comment