About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Rug Incident

A few days ago we had an incident in our house that will forever live in infamy. I disappeared downstairs for just a few moments leaving the girls in charge for a moment... when I returned this is what I found.

The damage....





The culprit...




Needless to say we must keep the markers out of the Koleson's reach. Fortunately for me they were washable markers.

2 comments:

B Jensen said...

The Culprit looks like a long term "Keep an eye on the boy Culprit"! He is cute culprit but not a very humble one.

Kodi said...

Boy that's the truth. He was very sly about it. Pretty artwork but next time I would prefer it on paper.