Nashville was also filled with other exciting events for us. We met up with some old friends of ours that we hadn't seen in years. Cinnamon MacFarlane and Tamara Sorensen came to the TOFW event and also spent some time catching up with us. Cinnamon was first introduced to me through Jason. She is married to one of Jason's old roommates Sterling MacFarlane and we hung out as young married couples before they moved to California. Tamara and I met in a class at BYU and became fast friends, taking road trips together, studying and generally being young college girls. I lost touch with her after she married and just recently did she find me through Jason's many ventures in the world. It has been nice catching up with both friends and I enjoyed seeing them. Hope we can get together again soon girls.
Cinnamon, Jason and I

Tamara and I
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip. Glad you got to catch up with old friends and escape with your hubby!
I am glad that all is going well in you kingdom and you safe return was welcomed by all.
Post a Comment