About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Finger Puppets

As you know there is an earlier post titled "Best Friends" where I talk about the relationship between my youngest two boys... the dog and Koleson. They are becoming inseparable but not as inseparable as Pilgrim and I.

Anyway my point is my boy loves dogs. He likes them on stickers, in the back of cars, in other peoples yards, out on walks and just about anywhere that a dog can be found. He points out to me daily where Pilgrim is... "Hey Mom"... "What Koleson"... "I found Pilgrim"... "Where at Honey"... "Right here Mom".

So as you can see my days are full of dogs. Well one day I got a break from the dog talk... he found his sister and insisted she make him a puppy finger puppet. I giggled as I walked away feeling such relief for a moment while he talked to someone else incessantly about his dog addiction.

About 15 minutes later he returned to share with me his new friend.


No comments: