About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Best Friends

I have these two little boys that I spend the day with, let's just say they make me smile. Since the weather has gotten warmer we have been taking walks to the park in the morning and having some play time. One morning I took my camera along so others could see what I see everyday.

These two are inseparable at the park. They run along the park trail together chasing each other.


They never get very far away from each other.


Once they have worn out the trail we head over to the playground and Koleson trys to lose Pilgrim but it never seems to work.


At the end of it all Koleson turns to me and shows his gratitude.


I love my boys and I wonder what will happen next year when Koleson starts pre-school. I am pretty sure that both Pilgrim and I will be going through withdrawals.

1 comment:

Angie G said...

Hey. Just thinking about you guys today and feeling VERY VERY homesick for "my room" in your basement.
That's all.. Just that I love and miss you guys, and I hope you are well.
Hugs & stuff.