About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunsets and Horses

It almost doesn't get any better than this...

The gang was gathered around the hot tub enjoying a cool evening when I realized that Koleson was no longer sitting in my lap. We looked around for him and saw that he had walked over to the fence to have a conversation with the horses. He was just jabbering away so I ran and grabbed my camera. The light was wonderful for what I was envisioning my mind. I was so happy when I got home and was able to see what I had captured.




1 comment:

Laurel said...

your photog skills are SO GOOD