the walls are crumbling, the kids are loud, the laundry is piling up and the dust is getting thicker but the blessings are bountiful and happiness is winning the war.
About Me
- Kodi
- They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.
Kingdom Wright
Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Who Has Time to Read
Okay so a few days ago a good friend of mine sent me this link www.goodreads.com. I love to read as much as anybody but going to this site really made me sad. I just don't seem to have the time to immerse myself in a good book. There were so many titles to choose from and so many that I wanted to have in my grubby little hand to turn over and read the back cover. This is why bookstores are dangerous territory for me. It is like a kid in a candy store with no supervision. I touch, I handle, I read, I stay, I waste away the day. Barnes and Nobel loves it when they see me coming, so alas I will put down the book 'til another day and enjoy the sweet distractions that I have for now, because I know someday I will wonder what happened to my sweet little distractions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment