About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

So I tried and tired and tried to avoid it...

I will be honest here.  I don't exactly know why I signed up for a this but I think it has something to do with the pressure.  Oh the pressure, so many of my friends and family have these things and they want to know where ours is.  Well here it is.  It is going to take some time to get this thing up and going to be patient and enjoy the construction. 

1 comment:

Shelese said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you gave in to the pressure! It will be fun to keep up with you and your cute family this way. And to hear all the fun things I'm missing in the awesome Woodstock Branch... sniff.