This little guy is the last of my troop. He rounded things out nicely, came when things were crazy, has proved to be a great little companion, doesn't think I'm crazy, makes me laugh and is truly one of the sweetest kids I have met.
Next year he will start kindergarten. Yes like most moms I think to myself, I'll be able to get so much done now with all of them in school. No more interruptions, no mom this, mom that, but call me crazy. I'm gonna miss the little guy. He is so sweet about the whole thing. If we talk about him going to school and how I will miss him, he says to me "Mom if you miss me I'll just come home for a little bit." I know it's part of growing up and I know he will have a great time but I wish he could be little for just a bit longer.
the walls are crumbling, the kids are loud, the laundry is piling up and the dust is getting thicker but the blessings are bountiful and happiness is winning the war.
About Me
- Kodi
- They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.
Kingdom Wright
Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

No comments:
Post a Comment