There are many people who have touched my life. Many who have nurtured me, loved me, helped me, given me advice, set good examples for me and taught me many important things. Four of the these people are my grandparents.
Let me introduce you...
This Charles and Ann Oaks, my mother's parents.
And this is Vaughn and Lucy Erekson, my father's parents.
I am so grateful to call such beautiful people (on the inside as well as the outside) my grandparents. They have taught me about the kind of person I want to be and have shared so much love with me. I am so grateful for the example they set for me and for all the generations that will follow them.
All four of them are now back in the presence of our Father in Heaven and I miss them. I miss knowing that they are there watching over their families. I miss their homes which were always places that great memories were made. I miss the birthday cards with words of love and encouragement.
I am so blessed to be part of their eternal family and I know that I will see them again someday. Yes they are some very important people... at least to me.
Don't you just love your grandparents? If you can give them a call and let them know.
the walls are crumbling, the kids are loud, the laundry is piling up and the dust is getting thicker but the blessings are bountiful and happiness is winning the war.
About Me
- Kodi
- They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.
Kingdom Wright
Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.


No comments:
Post a Comment