About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just Like Grandpa

This is my grandpa Oaks...



He played football for BYU and was quite good I am told. He was quite athletic and played lots of different of sports during his younger years. I only remember Grandpa playing with us grandchildren and he never disappointed. He was always up for a good game of whatever we wanted to play.


About 6 years ago I was blessed with this 10lb baby boy who is nothing but muscle and is built just like Grandpa...



I suspect he will put his all into whatever sports he chooses to play and someday I hope he plays with his grandchildren with as much vigor as Grandpa Oaks played with his. I am often amazed at how much he runs, jumps, walks and holds himself like Grandpa did. He is strong and yet kind, hard-working and playful and never misses the chance to play a good prank on someone. Yep he is definitely a descendant of Grandpa Charlie.

No comments: