Jason and I both turn 39 this year and while it isn't 40 I knew that I would only be able to pull of a huge surprise party if it was this year... so I went about making it happen. I reserved some lanes at the bowling alley, ordered some balloons, a cake, called, emailed and texted the folks I wanted to come. I knew Jason was annoyed with the plans I had made for his birthday but I also knew what was waiting for him when he got there. It all went off without a hitch despite my concerns that he would find out... he was most definitely surprised. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!!
Jason with his cake.

The go-cart cake... "Honey I want a go-cart for my birthday!" so I got him one.

Everyone getting their game on.

Joe and Logan Wobbe... Logan is telling Jason how much he likes Koleson.

Blake, Kelly, John Robert and Bob working out a game plan.

Little Tyke lane... with the Daltons and the Scotts.

Chrissy, Tracy, Cami and Laura watching Kaitie get her shoes on for bowling.

Chatting with part of the Henry clan.
No comments:
Post a Comment