About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Just a moment mom...

I often wonder what little minds are thinking as they view the world and all that is in it. A few days ago I was upstairs with Koleson gathering up some things and the sun was perfectly placed for great light. The dog was running around and I was trying to take a picture with my camera phone and as I was getting frustrated that the dog wouldn't hold still I turned around to this...



and I just thought to myself what is he thinking right now... but more I was glad I was there to catch it on film so that I can enjoy it whenever.

No comments: