This last weekend was a great new opportunity for the family. During Christmas we held a contest for some of Jason's fans. The terms of the contest were, send the Wright family a Christmas card. We would then have a drawing and pull a card to win. What did they win? A trip to the Shenandoah Valley to meet the Wrights and be shown the sites in the area. So who were the winners? Pete and Kim Paolillo from Florida. So after much deliberation and schedule fiddling we finally welcomed Pete and Kim last Friday morning and spent the weekend with them. What great people. We so enjoyed the time we spent with them and I think Kason instantly bonded to Mr. Pete. We put them up in The Inn and Narrow Passage and showed them a few of our favorite things about Woodstock and the surrounding area. Kim is interested in photography and loves to shop around so hello we became instant friends... truth be to told I think we would have bonded anyway (she even cleaned my kitchen hee hee),

I don't think we could have meet greater people. Pete is a fireman and Kim is a school teacher a great American family with love and compassion to spare.
I am always grateful for the people the Lord puts in our path. They always serve a purpose and a bonding friendship that continues through the eternities. Now if only we could get them to move here :-)
2 comments:
okay..thanks for making me cry. That was beautiful. We feel the same exact way about you guys. God knew what He was doing when he allowed our two families (minus one little pumpkin) to meet and spend precious time together. Thank you so much for sharing your lives with us...I know we will be forever friends (BFFs) :0)
Love ya Kodi!
Kim
We will most definitely be friends for a very long time. I truly am grateful for the opportunity to become friends and look forward to many great times together in the future.
Tell Hannah we said hello and give her smooches... I know you are looking for excuses to hug and squeeze her.
Love yer guts,
Kodi
Post a Comment