About Me

My photo
They say a man's house is his castle, well for a woman it's a kingdom. We are in charge of shining the armor, feeding the battalion, oiling the drawbridge, banging the tapestries, emptying the chamber pots and driving the carriage. Not to mention we must look great while doing it. In this kingdom there are war days and there are peace days, but not matter what kind of day it is, it is full of blessings and lots and lots of photography.

Kingdom Wright

Jason and I have been married for 20 years and have had a great time building our kingdom. We have four beautiful children that we share the kingdom with as well as one very large goldendoodle named Pilgrim. We love our life and are grateful everyday for the blessings we enjoy in our kingdom. If you are ever in the area please stop by and visit.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pilgrim Loving the Snow

I think all dogs love the snow... at least all the dogs I have owned or been around in my life. Pilgrim is no exception... he was unsure of it the first time it fell but when this storm started he was barking at the door to go out. He had a grand time... he wasn't much help when it came to shoveling he was to worried about protecting me from the shovel.


2 comments:

B Jensen said...

I Love the pictures, I can't believe how Pilgrim is growing.

russia boy said...

Pilgrim is so cute! Your pics of the winter make me want to move! Everyone looks happy and healthy.